Notarial Certification

Documents that will be used in a foreign country need to be to be certified by a Notarius Publicus. NOREMI will be more than happy to get documents notarised, that is, signed by a notary public and sealed with the official stamp of the institution.

We can help you with this, but you need to decide whether you need it or not.

For more information, please read at

Contact Our Project Coordinator (+47) 966 73 516 Get quote online